Friday, February 26, 2021

Eureka #5 (March 4)

Eureka #5

Conduct: Hyrum                                   
Song: Garrett                                                  
Prayer: Anna                                       
Pledge: Marilee
Theme: Tommy
Quote: Lauren
Treasurer: Talmage  
Show & Tell: Eva

Read at home: read to page 150 of the One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate.

Poetry: Recite all of the poems learned so far. Start memorizing this poem:

The Lord is my light; then why should I fear?
By day and by night His presence is near.
He is my salvation from sorrow and sin; 
This blessed assurance the Spirit doth bring.

The Lord is my light; He is my joy and my song.
By day and by night He leads, He leads me along.

The Lord is my light; though clouds may arise,
Faith, stronger than sight, looks up through the skies
Where Jesus forever in glory doth reign.
Then how can I ever in darkness remain?

The Lord is my light; He is my joy and my song.
By day and by night He leads, He leads me along.

Eureka: watch this video and take notes of ways birds adapt to their surroundings.

Watch this video to learn about using habitat to help identify a bird. What different habitats do they list?

This video talks about different kinds of bird feet








No comments:

Post a Comment